Hey our teen (plus non-teen) viewers on Wishtrend! We are finally here with a video on dark circles! It was one of the most highly requested video among our teen viewers and we are excited to finally share tips on how remove and prevent different types of dark circles! Kasper is here with our Wishtrend TV’s very special guest to help you solve all your dark circles concerns, so keep tuning in! And don’t forget to check out the community section if you want to get more updates!
Let’s face the facts. It’s 2017, and as a college student, I have more important things to do than worry about my hair!
Let’s face the facts. It’s 2017, and as a college student, I have more important things to do than worry about my hair! But when it comes down to it, I still want to look somewhat cute while getting my degree. If you’re anything like me, you’ll want to spend that extra time working on that final paper, not trying to make yourself look like a long-lost Kardashian. That’s why I’ve compiled a list of hair “hacks” that you and your professors will love (or boss, I don’t judge!)
1. Skip the shampoo, just condition!
I know, it sounds horrifying. But just hear me out! If you want to save time in the shower, opt for just using conditioner on your ends, NOT your roots. By conditioning only your ends, your hair will look shiny and polished without allowing oil to accumulate at your roots! Let your conditioner sit while you wash your face and your body, and let your hair soak in all the nutrients possible! By doing this your hair will look, feel and actually be so much healthier than if you were to shampoo it every day.
2. Make dry shampoo your new best friend.
Let me set the scene: you wake up, roll over and check your phone. The time reads: 8:05 AM, your class starts at 8:20 AM and you’re currently 15 minutes away. What do you do?
Don’t worry, it’s just a scenario. Thankfully, we have dry shampoo to save us when we’ve watched one too many episodes of that show we’re binge watching. Just a few spritz of this magic in a bottle to your roots, and you’re looking funky fresh! [edit: do people still say funky fresh? I didn’t think so.] And no worries, you don’t have to break the bank to get quality stuff, my favorite is a brand from the U.K called Batiste. A can of Batiste usually goes for about $6 USD. Score! To save even more $$$, baby powder can be used as a substitute!
3. Updos! Updos! Updos!
There are COUNTLESS videos on YouTube describing easy, heatless hairstyles that take five minutes or less! These can be a lifesaver if you’re in a hurry, or you just don’t feel like bringing out the curling iron. You can braid your hair, put it in a high or low pony, or even just rock the messy bun look! One place I get my inspiration is from YouTuber Milabu, who shows her viewers easy ways to make short hair interesting (and for those of us who have short hair, you know the struggle). Thank you Milabu!
4. If all else fails, wear a hat.
Own it, girl! Sometimes we reach a point of no return when it comes to hair, and that’s why hats were invented. Okay, maybe not. But still, we thank them for their existence anyway. And ladies, if someone comes at you for wearing a hat indoors, just show them this sassy Snow White gif and move on with your day.
read on to know the simple ways you can keep your hair long and healthy…
Long, shiny and silky hair is almost every girl’s dream. And while we would love a magic wand to helps us grow out that regretfully short haircut, the fact is that you cannot make your hair cells grow faster than they naturally do. Luckily for you there are a couple of ways you can help your hair be at its strongest and longest. But before we dive into that, start taking notes because here’s the 411 on hair…
- Hair is made of a protein called keratin.
- It begins growing from a root in the bottom of the follicle.
- There is something called a hair “bulb” that forms the base of the each follicle.
- Within this bulb there are living cells that grow upto the hair shaft.
- Above the shaft is the hair you see on your scalp.
Get it? Now, read on to know the simple ways you can keep your hair long and healthy…
1. Scalp Health
A clean scalp is a happy scalp. And happy means it’s healthy! Make sure you always take time out to keep your scalp free from irritation and dirt. If you have a sensitive scalp, opt for shampoos that do not include any fragrances or added colours. Here are a couple of ways you can keep your scalp happy:
- Oil your hair frequently to clean product build-up and dirt sitting on your scalp.
- Try massaging your scalp regularly (during a shower or after oiling) by adding slight pressure with the tips of your fingers.
- Use moisture-based masks weekly for the required TLC your hair needs.
Just like you need essential sources of nourishment to stay fit and in good health, your hair also relies on the same. Healthy hair needs protein and iron to look and feel amazing. Foods rich in sulfur and amino acids are the key source to generate new hair cells. Here’s what you need to include into your diet:
- Red meat
If you’re laying off the meat you might need to opt for other sources of nourishment. Hair pills and supplements are a great option as they provide ample nutrients and essential minerals. Check for supplements that include biotin as it can help make your hair stronger and healthier.
P.S: Before you start to take any kind of supplements, it’s highly recommended that you check in with your doctor to make sure that you’re taking the right one and in the right amount.
This rule is an oldie but a goodie.
- Make sure you always use a heat protectant before you style your hair.
- Don’t brush wet hair. Use a wide toothed comb instead.
- Avoid styling your hair everyday.
However, if you still want and need a blow dry, try moving the nozzle of the hairdryer away from the shaft instead of keeping it directly on top of your hair strands.
One would think that this isn’t that big of a deal but to keep hair full and healthy, it’s important to invest in the right tools. Instead of a metal brush use a wooden-handed one as it won’t absorb heat like the former brush would.
Remember, long hair isn’t an overnight job. You need to take the time out to care for your hair’s external health, which in turn will make it healthier on the inside.
Try a quick set of simple exercises that will take you no more than 3 minutes.
Try a quick set of simple exercises that will take you no more than 3 minutes. You can do this workout from the comfort of your own bed or couch!
Hey Larlee’s here is 15 heatless hairstyles for SHORT hair for back to school!
Hey Larlee’s here is 15 heatless hairstyles for SHORT hair for back to school! I think these heatless hairstyles are unique and easy. I know sometimes it might feel like you are limited with hair styles if you have short hair, but I found it to be even easier to work with short hair rather than long hair lol. I also incorporated some hairstyles for younger and more mature people hoping everyone gets a little inspiration.
Here are 10 easy ways you can style short hair / long bobs.
Here are 10 easy ways you can style short hair / long bobs.
10 Easy Hairstyles for SHORT Hair.
10 Easy Hairstyles for SHORT Hair.
Background Music: Either YouTube Audio Library or www.bensound.com
Endslate Music: ODESZA – White Lies [KTRON Remix] | | provided by CopyrightFreeNetwork
Besides using honey as food, did you know that honey is one of the oldest and most effective beauty aids?
According to the dictionary, honey is a sweet yellowish or brownish fluid produced by various bees from the nectar of flowers. Besides using honey as food, did you know that honey is one of the oldest and most effective beauty aids?
Honey contains waxes, sugars, and traces of minerals. It is a natural moisturizer, as well as an anti-irritant making it suitable for sensitive skin types. Honey can be found in many of the beauty products you find in your local drug store or favorite beauty supply store. Some of these products can be very expensive to purchase and many of these products can be made at home.
Try some of the following honey beauty tips below. Please be sure not to use honey on your skin if you are allergic to it!
1. Honey mask: Apply pure honey to your face and allow it to set until dry. This will take about 15 minutes. Once dry, rinse your face with warm water.
2. Body glow bath: To moisturize, smooth, and get an all over body glow, keep a jar of honey next to your bath. Apply honey on your skin and pat dry using both hands. While patting your skin, the honey will get sticky and gently pull up your skin. Rinse away the honey when you are done. The results will be great circulation and beautiful, glowing skin!
3. Honey bath: For sweet smelling and soft skin, add ¼ to ½ cup of honey to your bath water.
4. Honey scrub: Mix 1 teaspoon of honey with a little almond flour into the palm of your hand. Gently apply on your face for a facial scrub. Rinse your face with warm water to remove honey scrub.
5. Daily facial cleanser: Mix 1 teaspoon of honey with a little milk powder into the palm of your hand. Apply on your face to clean away dirt and makeup and then rinse with warm water.
6. Shiny Hair: To add some shine to your hair, mix 1 teaspoon of honey, a squeeze of fresh lemon, and 1 quart of warm water. Shampoo your hair as usual and then pour the honey mixture on your hair. Allow your hair to dry as normal. You do not have to rinse out the honey mixture.
7. Hair conditioner: For healthy hair and scalp, combine ½ cup of honey and 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Saturate your hair with the honey mixture, put on a shower cap and allow it to remain on hair for 30 minutes. After 30 minutes, shampoo and rinse your hair as you normally do.
8. Skin toner: To firm, smooth, and moisturize your skin, combine 1 peeled, cored an apple with 1 tablespoon of honey in a blender. Pulse honey mixture until smooth. Gently apply the honey mixture on face and allow it to remain for 15 minutes. Rinse your face with warm water to remove the honey mixture.
With the above beauty tips, you can create affordable spa-like products at home. Honey is a wonderful beauty product because it contains naturally occurring enzymes, vitamins, and minerals. Be sure your honey is all natural by purchasing only 100% pure honey to create your beauty products.